Nothing will have your home smelling better than this homemade Blackberry Spelt Bread recipe. I promise you this recipe is EVERYTHING!
You Will Need:
- 1/3 cup coconut oil/vegan butter
- 1/2 cup date sugar or agave
- 2 ripe baby banana, or green bananas mashed
- 2 cups spelt flour or 1 cup spelt/1 cup rye flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (a little mire if needed)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cups fresh blackberries (fruit of your choice)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Oil your baking dish.
Add the bananas and blend with mixer until fairly smooth (some banana lumps are fine).
Stir in the spelt flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
Add the milk and mix well with a large spoon.
Stir in walnuts and blackberries.
Pour batter into the bread pan and bake for 30-40 min.